Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
LifeStyle Residence Hall Complex
• A brand new, 1000-bed residence hall complex will open to all students in fall 2012 just north of Lincoln Hall. This new community will feature two residential buildings where students can live in small group clusters of 12.
188 West Randolph
• Conversion of a 45-story building, erected in 1929, into 298 apartments.
1233 North Wells
• 1233 N. Wells is a new, 15-story apartment tower with retail space on the ground floor, two levels of parking and twelve levels of residential units. There are approximately 250 residential units.
• Click here to see architect’s renderings of 1233 N. Wells.
Loyola University Alumni Center
• The Alumni Student Center consists of a new 98,000-square-foot, 2-story building with a basement. The project includes food service facilities, meeting rooms and offices, a rock-climbing wall and a cinema.
Blue Star Bar at U.S. Cellular Field
• The Blue Star Bar at U.S. Cellular Field will be a top-of-the-line restaurant and bar located inside U.S. Cellular Field, the home of the Chicago White Sox.
Ronald McDonald House Charities
• A new 16-story building located at 211 E. Grand Ave. The building is approximately 100,000 square feet of space, which will be used for retail space, a kitchen/dining area, office space, 86 hotel rooms and a roof garden.
• The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Chicago, Magnificent Mile includes 89 ultra-luxurious residences ranging from approximately 1,400-square-foot, one-bedroom homes to grand penthouses of more than 6,500 square feet.
University of Chicago Lab Schools
Hyde Park campus
• Additions to the Lab School’s Hyde Park campus will include a new art wing that will house a black box theater and rehearsal spaces. Additionally a new Early Childhood Campus is being developed offsite.